Wednesday 11 March 2009

1 March 2009

On Wednesday 4, I shall be broadcasting "Daily Service" on BBC Radio 4 with the two BBC Young Choristers of the Year. Following the broadcast, we shall be recording some hymns for BBC Radio 2 "Sunday Half Hour".

On Thursday 5, I shall be in St George's Chapel, Windsor, recording an item for BBC 1's "Songs of Praise" with Harry Bradford, one of the BBC Young Choristers.

On Thursday 12, I shall be playing the organ for BBC Radio 4's "Daily Service".

On Sunday 22 I shall be appearing on BBC Radio 2 "Sunday Half Hour" as an accompanist.

On Sunday 29 I shall be accompanying a Lenten cantata at St Saviour's church in Stockport.

This month I am arranging two new songs for Universal Records for the third All Angels' album.

I am writing two new anthems.

I am preparing a script for a BBC Radio 3 "Early Music Show" that I am recording in April.

No comments: